As the minority population grows so does the number of registered nurses who are bilingual in the workforce," states Tracy Young, RN, interpreter trainer, and co-founder of the Nevada Interpreters and Translators Association (NITA).
What does NITA stand for?
NITA stands for Nevada Interpreters and Translators Association (Reno, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NITA
We have 31 other meanings of NITA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Invited Tournament
- Notice Inviting Tender
- Notifications for International Travel
- Número de Identificación Tributaria (Colombian business tax number)
- National Information Technology Agenda (Malaysia)
- National Information Technology and Telecom Agency (Denmark)
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala (India)
- National Institute of Tribal Affairs (India)
- Naval Intelligence Technical Assessment
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center
- National Identity Theft Assistance Centre (UK)
- Northern Illinois Tactical (Shooting Club)
- National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (various nations)
- Northern Ireland Tenants Action Project
- NASA/IPAC (National Aeronautics and Space Administration/Infrared Processing and Analysis Center) Teacher Archive Research Program
- National Information Technology Apprenticeship System
- Network of Independent Travel Agencies (Philippines)
- New in the Box
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nevada Interpreters and Translators Association was officially founded in 2008.