5 million, Las Vegas-based Nevada Federal Credit Union.
What does NFCU stand for?
NFCU stands for Nevada Federal Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCU
We have 7 other meanings of NFCU in our Acronym Attic
- National Family Caregiver Support Program
- National Flow Cytometry and Sorting Research Resource
- New Foundation for Cinema and Television (Israel)
- Non Federal Control Tower (Aviation)
- Northern Forest Canoe Trail (Waitsfield, VT)
- Naval Facilities Contract Training Center
- NASA Federal Credit Union
- National Filaria Control Unit (India)
- Nationwide Federal Credit Union
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Nordstrom Federal Credit Union (employees)
- National Federation of Canadian University Students
- National Family Carers Voice (Australia)
- National Funding Collaborative on Violence Prevention
- National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
- Na Fianna Dragun (gaming guild)
- Nashville Fire Department (Tennessee)
- National Forest Development (Road)
- National Foundation for the Deaf, Inc. (New Zealand)
- Navy Fuel Depot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brad Beal, president/CEO of the $695 million, Las Vegas-based Nevada Federal Credit Union, which announced a "new online experience, iPhone and Android apps coming in June" on its website, said he views the survey's scoring of credit unions and large banks as a "statistical dead heat.
Brad Beal, the president and CEO of Nevada Federal Credit Union, said while he is not particularly familiar with Sallie Mae's retail banking products, he thinks any financial services company that offers a high-yield deposit account would be a credit union competitor, but "only one of the many competitors out there.
As president/CEO of Nevada Federal Credit Union, Beal has been at ground zero for some of the nation's toughest financial conditions.