In August, Nevada Business Journal will host the 2nd annual Healthcare Heroes events to honor 20 individuals who have made significant contributions to healthcare in our state.
What does NBJ stand for?
NBJ stands for Nevada Business Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBJ
We have 2 other meanings of NBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Negative Binomial Importance Sampling
- Network for Business Innovation & Sustainability (Kirkland, Washington)
- Network-Based Information Systems (conference)
- New Boston Independent School District (New Boston, TX)
- New Braunfels Independent School District (Texas)
- Nikolaus Betzler Information Technology
- Narrowband Interface Unit
- Narodne Banke Jugoslavije (Serbian: National Bank of Yugoslavia)
- Nashville Business Journal (Tennessee)
- Natural Bitumen Jacket (reflective roof coating)
- Newbury Bomber Jacket (clothing)
- Nutrition Business Journal
- Nederlandse Baptisten Jeugd Beweging (Dutch: Dutch Baptist Youth Movement)
- Nagoya Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club (Japan)
- National Black Justice Coalition
- Natural Bridge Juvenile Correctional Center (Virginia)
- North Beach Jazz Festival (San Francisco, CA)
- Newell Barney Junior High (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Northbrook Junior High School (Northbrook, IL)
- Nav Bharat Jagriti Kendra (India)