Toenail samples were taken from all ten toes and were measured for Se content using neutron activation analysis.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for Neutron Activation Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Auctioneers Association
- National Autism Association (Nixa, Missouri)
- National Aviation Academy (Clearwater, FL)
- National Aviation Authority (various locations)
- Native American Aid (National Relief Charities)
- Native American Arts
- Neckwear Association of America
- Neighborhood Assistance Act
- Network Access Agent
- Network Architecture Assessor (Preventsys)
- Nevada Artists Association
- Never Again Association (anti-racism group)
- New Account Application (sales)
- Newburyport Art Association (Newburyport, MA)
- Newcastle Aviation Academy (UK)
- Newspaper Association of America
- Next Available Agent (Cisco)
- Nippon Aluminum Alkyls, Ltd. (Japan)
- Nissan Auto Auction (Japan)
- No Abstract Available (academic research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said these research reactors could be used for education and training, neutron activation analysis, radioisotope production and neutron radiography.
This latest software offering provides cement manufacturers with a fully automatic means of continuously comparing the analysis values from an online prompt gamma neutron activation analysis (PGNAA) analyzer with laboratory x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyses, ensuring unparalleled online accuracy and consistent and reliable calibrations.
This suggestion is echoed by the consistent results of neutron activation analysis on obsidian flakes by Burger and Glascock, which indicate Alca, in the Cotahuasi valley, to be the source of the rarest stone raw material on site.
Then Hoffman, a young University of Toronto-trained geologist refined a technique called Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis.
ASYS' products include the Elemental Belt Analyzer (EBA), which uses Prompt Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis (PGNAA) for real-time analysis of the elemental composition of bulk materials.
Neutron activation analysis was used to assay iron concentrations by species, body parts, and sex.