In the past, the company would have addressed this type of measurement challenge with a touch probe coordinate measuring machine, where a solid model of the new product is used to generate a surface model in the IGES neutral file format, and 12 to 15 data points are created to represent important areas of the geometry.
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for Neutral File Format
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- National Farmers Federation (Australia)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
- New Forms Festival (Canada)
- New Found Friend
- Nigeria Football Federation (formerly Nigeria Football Association)
- No Fault Found
- Non-Fixable Failure
- Noordelijk Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Norges Fotografforbund (Norwegian Association of Professional Photographers)
- Normal Flow Filtration (bio-industry)
- Norsk Fysioterapeutforbund (Norwegian: Norwegian Physiotherapist Association)
- Norske Fotterapeuters Forbund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seamless Integration The new Alias Direct Connect software improves production efficiency and preserves design intent by providing an exchange of CATIA data without having to translate to a neutral file format.
TTI's Acc-u-Trans process produces fully modifiable native file translations that are the most accurate in the industry, by avoiding the errors associated with STEP, IGES or other neutral file formats.
This can be done with a special routine that uses a digitizing tablet to trace a part blueprint, or, alternatively, any CAD representation imported into the system using a DXF neutral file format.