00 Hardcover RD593 Thamburaj, a neurosurgeon in India, brings together a group of neurosurgeons, neurologists, and other specialists from Asia, Europe, the US, and Zimbabwe for a two-volume neurosurgery textbook aimed at trainees, neurosurgeons, and other practitioners.
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for Neurosurgeon
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- National Support Group
- National System for Geospatial-Intelligence
- Naturschutzgebiet (German: Nature Reserve)
- Naui Services Group, Inc
- Naval Security Group
- Nelson Speleo Group (caving club in New Zealand)
- Network Services Gateway (various companies)
- Network Services Group (various locations)
- Network Sub-Group
- Network Support Group
- Never Say Good Bye (song)
- Never Stop Grinding
- New Socialist Group (Canada)
- Newborn Screening and Genetics (Association of Public Health Laboratories)
- Nippon Sheet Glass (Japan)
- No Sleep Gang (rap group)
- No Sphere Grid (gaming)
- Node Steering Group
- Northbridge Services Group (Lexington, kY)
- Notice Support Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Mallucci, consultant neurosurgeon at Alder Hey, said: "This study could have a huge impact on the outcomes of patients with hydrocephalous.
Besides being a journalist, Gupta is also a neurosurgeon.
ANOTHER DAY IN THE FRONTAL LOBE: A Brain Surgeon Exposes Life on the Inside KATRINA FIRLIK A neurosurgeon needs extensive knowledge of the brain, nerves of steel, and a good dose of arrogance, writes Firlik, who is among the 5 percent of all practicing U.
We are very pleased to be working with the Elekta Neuromag MEG system," said Professor Chun-Kee Chung, neurosurgeon at SNUH.
Johnson: "OK, call the OR and let the neurosurgeon know she's on her way with a left-sided subdural.