She also identified 48 women with neurofibromatosis type 2, but was unable to draw any conclusions because of the small number in that group.
What does NF2 stand for?
NF2 stands for Neurofibromatosis Type 2 (aka Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis, aka Central Neurofibromatosis)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NF2
- Nuclear Factor Erythroid 1
- Near Field to Far Field Transformation
- High Molecular Weight NeuroFilament Protein
- Nuclear Factor Kappa Beta
- Middle Molecular Weight Neurofilament Protein
- Nippon Foundation-Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans
- Nuclear Factor-Y
- North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System (various locations; US VA)
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (aka Von Recklinghausen or Classic Peripheral Neurofibromatosis)
- Nuclear Factor 1
- Non-Functional Normal Form (relational databases)
- Nitrogen Trifluoride
- Neurofibromatosis, Familial Intestinal
- Atlantic Needlefish (FAO fish species code)
- Name Field Address
- National Farmers Association (St. Lucia)
- National Federation Anglers (UK)
- National Fibromyalgia Association
- National Film Archives
- National Film Awards (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neurofibromatosis type 2, which is rarer, can cause cranial nerve palsies.
Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) This is a completely separate autosomal dominant condition, with the gene located on chromosome 22q.
Two patients had neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF-2), and 1 had inherited retinoblastoma with prior radiation therapy including the orbit and brain.
Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) NF2 is an autosomal dominant condition affecting 1:50 000 people, with the mutation occurring on chromosome 22; cutaneous manifestations are rare as it affects Schwann cells and meninges.
1) [FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) Chromosome 22 has been identified as the locus for the autosomal-dominant genetic abnormality in NF2.
The 27-year-old suffers from the condition neurofibromatosis type 2 - NF2.