[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] It is important to emphasis that as neuroimmunology scientists made the translation from fundamental studies on neuroendocrine-immune circuitry to the description of this intricate interplay of shared mediators and receptors in pathological conditions, we should together, as a medical community, step forward and use the available neuroimmune diagnostic techniques and thus enter the field of neuroimmune therapeutic interventions.
What does NEI stand for?
NEI stands for Neuroendocrine-Immune
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEI
We have 117 other meanings of NEI in our Acronym Attic
- National Expertise Index (Canada)
- National Eye Institute (NIH)
- Nederlands Economisch Instituut (Dutch: Netherlands Economic Institute)
- Netherlands East Indies
- Network Element Integration
- Network Elements Incorporated
- Network Engineering, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Network Engines Incorporated
- Network Enterprises, Inc. (various locations)
- Network Equipment Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The distinct discipline of PNI research attempts to understand human functioning through multidimensional interactions between neuroendocrine-immune system regulation and behavior, and the collective effects these interactions have on health.
Neuroendocrine-immune system interactions and autoimmunity.