Elaine Gabovitch serves as the Massachusetts Act Early Ambassador, the MA Act Early state team leader, Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) family faculty, as a disability advocate and community liaison for the Shriver Center.
What does NDRD stand for?
NDRD stands for Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDRD
We have 4 other meanings of NDRD in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Nevada Desert Research Center
- Non Disruptive Road Crossing (engineering)
- Non-Dominant Right Coronary Artery
- National Disaster Reduction Center of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs of China)
- North Dallas Radio Control Club (Texas)
- Northern Dauphin Regional Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- NADPH (Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate)-Dependent Retinol Dehydrogenase
- Natural Disaster Reference Database (NASA)
- Network for Drylands Research and Development (Gulf Cooperation Council; United Arab Emirates)
- New Drug Research and Development (pharmacy)
- Non-Dopa-Responsive Dystonia (neurology)
- National Director of Rider Education (Gold Wing Road Riders Association)
- Natural Disaster Response Exercise
- Norwegian Defence Research Establishment
- North Dakota Renewable Energy Partnership
- National Defense Reserve Fleet
- National Defense Reserve Fuel
- National Design and Research Forum (Institute of Engineers; India)
- National Disaster Recovery Framework (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toni is currently a Voluntary Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the University of Miami's (UM) Miller School of Medicine and the Director of Parent and Family Leadership at UM's Mailman Center for Child Development, which is a University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) and Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) facility.