Updated, this edition has new references and citations to support new research; new material and case examples reflecting emerging knowledge of the nature of attachment disorders and complex trauma; more research and materials on complex trauma and neurodevelopmental treatment implications; and new information on the phases of treatment within a relational model.
What does NDT stand for?
NDT stands for Neurodevelopmental Treatment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDT
We have 71 other meanings of NDT in our Acronym Attic
- National Dredging Team (US EPA)
- Natural Dessicated Thyroid (medication)
- Natural Disturbance Type (forestry industry)
- Navigational Development Technique
- Nederlands Dans Theater (Netherlands Dance Theatre)
- Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicist)
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation (journal)
- Net Data Throughput
- Network Diagnostic Tester
- Network Diagnostic Tool
- Neurological Developmental Treatment
- New Decision Therapy (New York, NY)
- New Dimensions in Technology, Inc.
- New Distributors Training
- Newfoundland Daylight Time (GMT-0230)
- Niederdruck Turbine (German: Low-Pressure Turbine)
- Nil Ductility Temperature
- Nitto Denko Technical Corporation (Oceanside, CA)
- No Destructive Test
- No Dial Tone
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey has been conducted in the United States to understand in particular the current practices of clinicians who use the neurodevelopmental treatment (NDT) method .
It is a technically-orientated book with a whole chapter in the adult section devoted to Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation and a distinctive inclination towards the neurodevelopmental treatment approach, and to this end, it is a useful, well-illustrated guide to practice.