What does NORA stand for?
NORA stands for Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NORA
We have 35 other meanings of NORA in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleolar Organizing Region
- Nucleolus Organizer Region
- Number on Roll
- National Occupational Research Agenda (forum via NIOSH for occupational injury research)
- National Office Research & Analysis
- National Officer on Reproductive Health & AIDS
- National Oilheat Research Alliance
- National Online Recruitment Awards (UK)
- National Organic Registry Australia
- Netzwerk Ostwestfalen-Lippe für Regionale Agenda eV (Germany)
- No Obligations, Rules, or Authority (Final Fantasy XIII video game)
- Non-Obvious Relationship Awareness
- Non-Organic Radar Access (US Air Force)
- Nothing on Record Against (Law And Order TV show)
- Notice of Realty Action
- Notice of Reassessment (taxes)
- Normalized Residual Activity at 20 Minutes
- Nationaal Overleg Regionale Audiovisuele Archieven (Dutch: National Audiovisual Archives Regional Discussion; Netherlands)
- New Orleans Regional Alliance against Abuse (New Orleans, LA)
- No Radio Contact (Air Traffic Control)