He was initially considered to have neuro-Behcet's disease.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for Neuro-Behcet's Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- Negara Brunei Darussalam
- Negative Big Difference
- Negative Binomial Distribution (statistics)
- Neighborhood Business District (various locations)
- Nervous Breakdown
- Network Based Defense
- Network Block Device (Linux)
- Network Business & Development (now Nintendo System Development Division)
- Networks by Design, Inc (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Differential diagnosis also included neuro-Behcet's disease, CNS vasculitis and neurosarcoidosis, however the immunological and serological evaluations, chest X-ray and ACE levels were all within normal levels and these entities were ruled out.
Myelin basic protein in spinal fluid from patients with neuro-Behcet's disease [Letter].