As the amount of hybrid data containing symbolic and statistical elements, as well as noise, increases, in diverse areas, such as bioinformatics, multimedia web mining, or multimodal application scenarios, neural-symbolic learning and reasoning becomes of particular practical importance.
What does NESY stand for?
NESY stands for Neural-Symbolic Learning and Reasoning (workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Never Enter Santa's Workshop
- Never Enter Stinky Washrooms (mnemonic for compass directions)
- Never Entertain Sexy Women
- Never Ever Smoke Weed (mnemonic for compass directions)
- North East South West (compass directions)
- North Eastern Swat (gaming community)
- North Edmonton Sculpture Workshop (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- North East Solid Waste Committee
- National Earthquake Strategy Working Group (US FEMA)
- New England School of Whole Health Education
- North East Scotland Youth for Christ
- Narcotics Enforcement Team (law enforcement)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Employee Team
- National Eating Trends (NPD)
- National Education Trust (UK)
- National Educational Television
- National Eligibility Test (India)
- National Emission Trends
- National Employer Team (AARP)