For example, in an exhibition at the Neuer Aachener Kunstverein in 2002, titled "To See Seeing," Fisher framed doors and windows with his "Door and Window Paintings," L-shaped canvases in gray that functioned like the squaring-down of the camera window.
What does NAK stand for?
NAK stands for Neuer Aachener Kunstverein (German art association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAK
We have 16 other meanings of NAK in our Acronym Attic
- North Arkansas Jazz Society (Fayetteville, AR)
- North American Jewish Student Alliance
- North American Journal of Sports Physical Therapy
- North American Jules Verne Society (Ohio)
- Naked At the Keyboard
- Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand - Nakhon Ratchasima (Airport Code)
- Nampula, Mozambique (Airport Code)
- Negative Acknowledgement
- Negative Acknowledgment
- Neuapostoliche Kirche (New Apostolic Church in Germany)
- New Account Kit (retail banking)
- No Acknowledgment
- North American Kajukenbo (martial arts)
- Not Acknowledged
- Not Acknowledged Signal (mobile radio communication system)
- Nu Alpha Kappa (Latino fraternity)
- Nursing (breastfeeding) At the Keyboard
- Negative Acknowledgment - Not Supported
- Negative Acknowledgment - Not Understood
- National Amateur Karate Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The building that houses the Neuer Aachener Kunstverein is simple: two levels, each a single long room, connected by a plain staircase.
In the current exhibition, under the title "Vorabendprogramm" (Prime time), items purchased at the Sotheby's auction by the Twodo Collection, members of the Neuer Aachener Kunstverein, are shown together with episodes from Melrose Place.