On 29 May, 2006, the Neue Rheinische Zeitung reported that a group of local inhabitants of the Moltkeviertel had arrived at the office of the Oberburgermeister of Essen, Wolfgang Reiniger, with two letters stating their case and a list of 450 signatures, protesting that the works of art should be left in the Moltkeplatz and not removed to the Grugapark.
What does NRZ stand for?
NRZ stands for Neue Rheinische Zeitung (German: New Rhenish Newspaper)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRZ
- North Riding of Yorkshire (historic subdivision; Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Not Ready Yet
- Nichola Rees Youth Academy (UK)
- Natural Resources Youth Camp
- Naval Research Young Investigator Award
- National Rizal Youth Leadership Institute
- National Realty and Mortgage (now Sunwat Global Inc)
- National Rural Youth Network (Canada)
- No Reason You're Not Enough
- National Railways of Zimbabwe