An electronic literacy approach to network-based language teaching.
What does NBLT stand for?
NBLT stands for Network-Based Language Teaching
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NBLT in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Basic Logistics Plan
- New Brunswick Liberal Party (Canada)
- Non-Battle Loss, Personnel
- Non-Beta-Lactamase Producing (immunology)
- National Black Leadership Roundtable (Washington, DC)
- Narrow Brown Leaf Spot
- National Basic Livelihood Security Act of 1999 (South Korea)
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
- Nottinghamshire Bobbin Lace Society (est. 1975; UK)
- National Black Law Students Association
- North Bay Linux Users Group (California)
- Noord-Nederlandse Biologische Landbouw Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Organic Agriculture Association)
- Nantier, Beall, Minoustchine (publisher)
- Narrowband Manager
- National Bank of Malawi
- National Bank of Moldova
- National Building Museum
- Nederlands Bureau der Motorrijtuigverzekeraars (Dutch: Netherlands Bureau of Motor Insurers)
- Needs Beyond Medicine (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Neo-Black Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Theory and practice of network-based language teaching.