Wenger's organization, the Network of Alliances Bridging Race and Ethnicity (NABRE) is an initiative of the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies.
What does NABRE stand for?
NABRE stands for Network of Alliances Bridging Race and Ethnicity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABRE
- National Alliance for Belizean Rights (Belize)
- National Association for Biomedical Research
- Natural Bridges National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Neighbors Allied for the Best Riverfront (Delaware River; Philadelphia, PA)
- North American Bavarian Racing (Virginia)
- Not above Baton Rouge (shipping)
- Sodium Bromide
- National American Bulldog Rescue Alliance (Harrisburg, PA)
- National Association of Bail Recovery Agents
- North Australian Beef Research Council
- New American Bible, Revised Edition
- Novartis Agribusiness Biotechnology Research, Inc. (Triangle Park, NC)
- National Assembly Budget and Research Office (USAID; Nigeria)
- National Bridge Research Organization
- North American Big Rig Racing
- National Advertising Benevolent Society
- National Association for Bank Security
- National Association of Black Scuba Divers
- National Association of Blind Students (National Federation of the Blind)
- NATO Air Base SATCOM
Samples in periodicals archive:
One such partner is the Network of Alliances Bridging Race and Ethnicity (NABRE), a programme of the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies in Washington DC.