What does NAHWOA stand for?
NAHWOA stands for Network for Animal Health and Welfare in Organic Agriculture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Alliance of HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Tenants (est. 1991; Boston, MA)
- National Association of Head Teachers (UK)
- Neo-Adjuvant Hormone Therapy (prostate cancer treatment)
- Network Against Harmful Traditions (human rights; women's rights; Vienna, Austria)
- Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- National Affordable Housing Training Institute
- NASA Ames Hazard Tracking System
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Health Unit Coordinators
- Not A Happy Woman
- National Association of Home & Workshop Writers (Baker, NY)
- Nacelle Anti-Ice (aviation)
- Nachrichten Aus Israel
- Named Area of Interest
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
- National Account Index
- National Aerospace Initiative
- National Assessment Institute, Inc. (testing and certification service)
- National Associates, Inc.
- NATO Analog Interface (connects NATO analog signal equipment to the MSE/DGM network)