At the center of this fight are our security centers: the Army Global Network Operations Security Center and our Theater Network Operations Security Centers.
What does NOSC stand for?
NOSC stands for Network Operations Security Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOSC
We have 31 other meanings of NOSC in our Acronym Attic
- National Open Source Committee (National Open Source Enterprise)
- National Outreach Scholarship Conference (various universities)
- Naval Ocean Systems Center (US Navy)
- Navy Officer's Spouse Club
- Navy On-Scene Commander
- Navy Operational Support Center
- Neighborhood Open Space Coalition (New York City, New York)
- Network Operation and Support Center
- Network Operational Sub-Committee (UK ITV network)
- Network Operations and Security Center
- New Orleans Swing Combo (Thierry Ulrich band; New Orleans, LA)
- Newport Officers' Spouses' Club (Rhode Island)
- No Scope (video games)
- NOAA Observing Systems Council
- Non Ordinary State of Consciousness
- North Olmstead Sportsman's Club (Ohio)
- North Olympic Salmon Coalition (Hadlock, Washington)
- Network Operations and Security Center - Deployable
- Network Operations Support Center - Deployed
- National Office for School Counselor Advocacy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army had already started to consolidate systems and networks, had created network operations security centers, and had just created a Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) system to verify potential intrusions and protect against vulnerabilities.
Acronym QuickScan ARFORGEN--Army force generation BOLC--Basic Officer Leader Course C-TNOSC--Continental -Theater Network Operations Security Center CIE--Collaborative Information Environment CONUS--Continental United States CSA--Chief of Staff of the Army DOIM--Directorate of Information Management FDU--Force development update FOC--Fully operational capability LWN--LandWarNet NETOPS--Network Operations NSC--Network Service Center OPCON--Operational control RCIO--Regional Chief Information Officer TRADOC--U.
NETCOM also provides network visibility worldwide through the Army Network Operations Security Center (ANOSC) and a number of Theater Network Operations Security Centers (TNOSCs) that monitor and track communications status of communications links throughout the Army's portion of the GIG," said Gandy.
Marine Air Control Squadron 23 is a key element inside the Tactical Network Operations Security Center inside Building 730.