This is supplemented with training for client's internal network operations and support staff.
What does NETOPS stand for?
NETOPS stands for Network Operations
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NETOPS
- National Education Telecommunications Network
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Education and Training Network
- Navan Educate Together National School (Ireland)
- National Education Telecommunications Organization
- National Engineering & Technical Operations (Comcast)
- National Environmental Training Office
- New Employee Technology Orientation (course)
- North East Timing Organization
- Northeastern Educational Television of Ohio
- Naval Engineering Training and Operating Procedure and Standard (US Navy)
- Nuclear Emergency Team Operations
- Network Operations
- National Education Technology Plan (US Department of Education)
- National Employer Training Pilot (UK)
- National Employer Training Programme (UK)
- Naval Environmental Training Program
- New Equipment Training Plan
- New Equipment Training Program
- Nuu-Chah-Nulth Employment and Training Program (Canada)
- Networking Employment and Training Professional Association (job recruitment agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The combination of Mazu with TippingPoint IPS provides customers with a powerful solution for addressing a multitude of network operations and internal security challenges," said Paul Brady, CEO of Mazu Networks.
As USASC's Network Operations Common Operational Picture (NETCOP) platform, Formula will help support a concept of operations that generates increased combat power by networking the sensors, decision makers, and shooters to achieve shared awareness, increased speed of command, higher tempo of operations, greater lethality, and increased survivability.
Doug has over 30 years of network operations experience.
A recognized network operations and security expert and prolific author of technical documents, Powers has spoken at numerous industry events, including RSA and N+I conferences as well as ISSA Chapter meetings throughout the country.
Lancope is the provider of StealthWatch, the most widely used Network Behavior Analysis (NBA) and Response solution that unifies and optimizes behavior-based anomaly detection and network operations to protect critical information assets and ensure network performance by preventing costly downtime, repair and loss of reputation.
With the impending legislation for financial institutions and the enforcement of existing regulatory acts, Japanese businesses today are faced with increasing demands for secure network operations and regulatory compliance.
As the first flow-based solution to unify network operations and security, StealthWatch now provides cost-effective network visibility and end point user identity intelligence, enabling network engineers and network planners to easily streamline network optimization and security processes, reduce the time and resources allocated to network optimization and eliminate the cost and complexity associated with non-integrated point solutions.