Rising demand from enterprise clients for intranet and Internet data has resulted in increased network traffic and server bottlenecks," said Greg Lang, vice president, Intel's Network Communications Group and general manager, Network Interface Division.
What does NID stand for?
NID stands for Network Interface Division (Intel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NID
We have 85 other meanings of NID in our Acronym Attic
- National Intelligence Division (Stargate TV series)
- National Interest Determination
- National Inventory of Dams
- Naval Infantry Division
- Naval Intelligence Database
- Naval Intelligence Division
- NCVA (Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association) Internet Directory
- Network Identification
- Network Identifier
- Network Interface Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the past, advanced networking features have only been available for desktop interface cards, but with yesterday's announcement, Intel has brought mobile and server adapters up to the same, consistent level, said Tim Dunn, director of marketing for Intel's network interface division.