DB Space becomes the sole distribution partner for Brady in Namibia, who has identified a market for their telecoms, ICT and electrical network identification solutions.
What does NID stand for?
NID stands for Network Identification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NID
We have 86 other meanings of NID in our Acronym Attic
- National Intelligence Daily
- National Intelligence Department (gaming)
- National Intelligence Director
- National Intelligence Division (Stargate TV series)
- National Interest Determination
- National Inventory of Dams
- Naval Infantry Division
- Naval Intelligence Database
- Naval Intelligence Division
- NCVA (Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association) Internet Directory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improving performance of the on-line neural network identification using selection of patterns In the training set, EEICT 2009, Brno, Czech republic Navratil, P.
A generalized procedure in designing recurrent neural network identification and control of time-varying-delayed nonlinear dynamic systems.
The fully searchable catalog allows visitors to quickly and easily locate complete product information on connectors, outlet solutions, network interconnection, fiber cable routing, cable routing solutions and network identification.
1 Neural network identification Structure of used NN is show Fig.