Spokane, WA-based ReliOn, a leading provider of fuel cell solutions for backup power applications, recently announced that its one-kilowatt Independence 1000 proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell and outdoor enclosure have successfully completed Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3 compliance testing, which "was developed by the telecommunications industry to qualify equipment under extreme environmental conditions and is often required prior to installation of equipment at telecommunication sites.
What does NEBS stand for?
NEBS stands for Network Equipment Building System (Bell Telephone Labs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEBS
We have 16 other meanings of NEBS in our Acronym Attic
- North East Bracket Racing (online forum)
- Nuclear Emergency Briefing Room (United Kingdom)
- Networking for Ethics on Biomedical Research in Africa
- New England Buick Racing Association (New Hampshire)
- Northeast Beauty Representatives Association
- Northeast Biosolids and Residuals Association
- National Examination Board in Risk, Occupational Safety and Health (United Kingdom)
- National Examining Board for Supervisory Management
- Network Equipment Building Specification
- Network Equipment Building Standards
- Network Equipment Business Systems
- Neue Europäische Bewegung Schweiz (German: New Swiss European Movement)
- New England Barbecue Society
- New England Business Services
- New Exporters to Border States (Canada)
- North East Budgerigar Society of South Australia, Inc.
- Nosocomial Enterococcal Blood Stream Infection
- National Examining Board in Supervisory Management
- New England Belt Sander Racing Association
- National Epidemiology Board of Thailand (est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IBM eServer system's rugged design meets the rigid Network Equipment Building System NEBS Level 3 Standards -- the most stringent level of disaster resistant certification in the telecommunications industry.