Department of Defense customers supported through these awards include the Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH), the Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM), Military Health System Cyber-infrastructure Services, and the Military Construction Army and Sustainment Repair/Maintenance program.
What does NETCOM stand for?
NETCOM stands for Network Enterprise Technology Command (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NETCOM
- Network Common Data Form
- National Environmental Technology Centre (UK)
- Network Center
- Network-Centric Solutions (US Air Force)
- Nebraska Educational Television Council for Higher Education
- Nushagak Electric and Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Dillingham, AK)
- Network: Computation in Neural Systems
- National Engineering and Technical Company Ltd.
- Network Command (information systems)
- Network Communications (various locations)
- US Army Network Enterprise Technology Command/9th Army Signal Command
- Net Control Station
- Network Control
- Network Configuration Working Group (IETF)
- Network Common Operational Picture
- Network Operations Common Operational Picture (DISA pilot program)
- Network Common Relevant Operational Picture (US Army)
- National Electric Transmission Congestion Study (US Department of Energy)
- National Environmental Training Center for Small Communities
- National Extremism Tactical Coordination Unit (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Product Manager Business Enterprise Systems (PM BES), in coordination with the Army's Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) and the Army's CIO/G-6 office, has selected Quest's Microsoft Management Solutions products for migrating and managing the command's Microsoft network infrastructure.
Technical Authority 2006-006 is the TA signed by Network Enterprise Technology Command providing the technical guidance for properly connecting tactical units into a NEC.
Pollett, then serving as commanding general of Network Enterprise Technology Command.