We will partner with Forces Command, Network Enterprise Command, and CECOM Lifecycle Mangement Command to ensure capabilities, toolkits, professional discussion forums, and downloadable content are relevant to Signaleers at all echelons of our Army.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Network Enterprise Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- Necochea, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Necochea (Airport Code)
- Necromancer (Everquest)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Nederlands Elektrotechnisch Comite
- Nephrology Channel (website)
- Net Electric Charge
- Net Explosive Content (fireworks)
- Network Enabled Capability
- Network Enterprise Center (US Army)
- Network Equipment Controller
- Network Event Collector
- Neuro Emotional Complexes
- Neuroendocrine Convertase
- New Embassy Compound
- New Energy Capital (Hanover, NH)
- New Energy Congress
- New Engineering Contract (Institution of Civil Engineers; UK)
- New England College (Henniker, NH)
- New England Conservatory of Music (since 1867; in Boston, Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project, which began in March 2007, focused on restructuring of the DMS contract support requirements in Southwest Asia, said project lead Lawrence Couture, an operations research systems analyst for Network Enterprise Command.
In the wake of the terrorist attacks, Borland spearheaded the transformation of the CIO/G-6 staff and aided in the establishment of a new subordinate command, Network Enterprise Command, as part of the headquarters, Department of the Army reorganization.