Monitis Global Traceroute, which will be available to all visitors of the Monitis website, is a network diagnostic tool that is used to determine the "path" and transit times that packets take from one IP address to another, simultaneously from multiple global locations up to user servers.
What does NDT stand for?
NDT stands for Network Diagnostic Tool
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDT
We have 71 other meanings of NDT in our Acronym Attic
- National Disability Team (UK)
- National Dredging Team (US EPA)
- Natural Dessicated Thyroid (medication)
- Natural Disturbance Type (forestry industry)
- Navigational Development Technique
- Nederlands Dans Theater (Netherlands Dance Theatre)
- Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicist)
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation (journal)
- Net Data Throughput
- Network Diagnostic Tester
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment
- Neurological Developmental Treatment
- New Decision Therapy (New York, NY)
- New Dimensions in Technology, Inc.
- New Distributors Training
- Newfoundland Daylight Time (GMT-0230)
- Niederdruck Turbine (German: Low-Pressure Turbine)
- Nil Ductility Temperature
- Nitto Denko Technical Corporation (Oceanside, CA)
- No Destructive Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAVITEK is a hand-held network diagnostic tool optimized for passive and active structured data cable network testing.
One such device is the Microtest COMPAS test instrument, a handheld network diagnostic tool designed for LAN administrators and technicians who maintain 10Base-T Ethernet LANs.