At the heart of the Infoblox DDI solutions is the Infoblox Grid[TM] technology, a real-time network data management system.
What does NDMS stand for?
NDMS stands for Network Data Management System (wireless computer networking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NDMS
We have 19 other meanings of NDMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Dormouse Monitoring Programme (UK)
- Network Data Management Protocol
- New Dynamic Media Productions, Inc. (GTP123, Inc.)
- Newham Docklands Motorcycle Project (London, England, UK)
- North Dakota Milk Producers Association
- Non-Depolarizing Muscle Relaxant (anesthesia)
- New Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- National Disaster Management System
- National Disaster Medical System
- NAVAIR Depot Maintenance System
- North Davidson Middle School (Lexington, NC)
- Nuclear Document Management System
- North Dakota Mathematics and Science Alliance
- Network Development and MARC Standards Office (US Library of Congress)
- National Disaster Medical System Operations Support Center
- Navy Department Mobilization Security Plan
- North Dakota Motorcycle Safety Program (Bismarck, ND)
- National Democratic Movement of Thailand
- National Democratic Movement of Turkmenistan
- North Dakota Music Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
LSDF support will be an important catalyst for the long term research partnerships that will both build and benefit from the Network Data Management System and the Sage Commons.
The distributed network data management system includes centralized management control over the transfer of data files from data servers to remote user computer systems.