Somewhat in keeping with the concept of the network extension company described above, the tactical installation and networking company proposed by Network Command is a step in the right direction.
What does NetCom stand for?
NetCom stands for Network Command (information systems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NetCom
- Network Capabilities
- National Emergency Tele Critical Care Network
- Network Common Data Form
- National Environmental Technology Centre (UK)
- Network Center
- Network-Centric Solutions (US Air Force)
- Nebraska Educational Television Council for Higher Education
- Nushagak Electric and Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Dillingham, AK)
- Network: Computation in Neural Systems
- National Engineering and Technical Company Ltd.
- Network Communications (various locations)
- Network Enterprise Technology Command (US Army)
- US Army Network Enterprise Technology Command/9th Army Signal Command
- Net Control Station
- Network Control
- Network Configuration Working Group (IETF)
- Network Common Operational Picture
- Network Operations Common Operational Picture (DISA pilot program)
- Network Common Relevant Operational Picture (US Army)
- National Electric Transmission Congestion Study (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95) appears in its updated fifth edition covering virtually anything a Linux programmer would need, from basic programming and network commands to quick references for bash, ksh, gawk and more, package management, bootloaders, and command-line utilities.
ACRONYM QUICKSCAN ASC--Army Signal Command BCT--Brigade Combat Team CG--commanding general CIO--Chief Information Officer GIG--Global Information Grid IA--Information Assurance ITSB--Integrated Theater Signal Battalion NETCOM--Network Command NETOPS--Network Operations TNC--theater network commands TSC--theater signal commands UEx/Usy--Unit of Employment Mr.