Using the Advanced Intelligent Tape (AIT) format and StorStation Network Attached Servers, the systems can leverage the flexibility and reach of the Internet to store surveillance feeds from an analog source or streaming media.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Network Attached Servers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 399 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (fictional disease)
- Netscape Application Server
- NetWare Access Services (Novell)
- Network Access Server
- Network Access Switch
- Network Access System (Sprint)
- Network Accessible Storage
- Network Administration System
- Network Analysis System (Alcatel)
- Network Application Support
- Network Attached Storage
- Network Automation System (software)
- Networked Attached Storage
- Networking Architecture and Storage (IEEE International Conference)
- Neuroanaesthesia Society (Birmingham, UK)
- New Accession States
- New American Schools
- New American Standard (bible version)
- New Associated States
- New Attack Submarine
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are excited that Hitachi Data Systems has selected NSS network attached servers to complete their NAS offering.