Netscape Application Server Process Automation Edition costs $125,000 per CPU.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Netscape Application Server
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Air Station
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Ship
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast Multiple Access) ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Server
- Need Analysis Servicer (US Department of Education)
- Needs Assessment Survey (various organizations)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (narcotics withdrawal problems)
- Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (fictional disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smart Reseller News was first with the news that the Alliance will upgrade the Netscape Application Server (NAS) in August - without releasing the promised Linux port.
The Sun- Netscape alliance (iPlanet) has supposedly nixed putting the forthcoming Netscape Application Server 4.
The Netscape Application Server (Kiva) is forming the basis of the first joining web application server due in the first quarter, though the Sun NetDynamics server will be leveraged for its connections and toolsets.