The Netherlands Film Festival website described it as "a modern symbolic tale about recognition, independence and originality, and the confusion of tongues when you have to translate substantial issues for foreign sponsors".
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- Napoli Film Festival (Napoli, Italy)
- National Farmers Federation (Australia)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Neutral File Format
- New Forms Festival (Canada)
- New Found Friend
- Nigeria Football Federation (formerly Nigeria Football Association)
- No Fault Found
- Non-Fixable Failure
- Noordelijk Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Norges Fotografforbund (Norwegian Association of Professional Photographers)
- Normal Flow Filtration (bio-industry)
- Norsk Fysioterapeutforbund (Norwegian: Norwegian Physiotherapist Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sluizer, now 80, has already premiered the completed cut of "Dark Blood" at the Netherlands Film festival to positive reviews.
Kaplanoy-lu's three films that make up his Trilogy of Yusuf, "Yumurta" (Egg), "SE-t" (Milk) and "Bal" (Honey) will be screened at the Netherlands Film Festival.