00 Paperback Sustainable urban areas; 44 HD7287 An economist specializing in housing, Koopman is now a researcher with the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency.
What does NEAA stand for?
NEAA stands for Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (national research institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEAA
We have 7 other meanings of NEAA in our Acronym Attic
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
- National Education Association-Representative Assembly
- National Education Assistance Administration
- National Environment Appellate Authority (India)
- National Epilepsy Association of Australia (est. 1983)
- National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (Bulgaria)
- Non-Essential Amino Acid
- New England Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Northeast Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- National Energy Affordability and Accessibility Project (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- New England Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- New England Alliance for Addiction Recovery
- New England Antique Arms Society (est. 1997)
- New England Association for Asian Studies
- National Employer Advisory Board (various locations)
- National Environmental Advisory Board (US Army Corps of Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent review by the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, for example, properly faulted the climate change panel for emphasizing the negative effects of global warming while shedding little light on its positive effects, ranging from tree growth to increased crop yields.
In June 2007, the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency announced China had already passed the U.
According to the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, however, China has surpassed the U.
Emissions from the Far East country, which is building around two power stations a month, passed those of the US by eight per cent in 2006, preliminary estimates by the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency stated.