Foxmoor Phase III, financed at $7 million, includes 107 units and consists of nearly 81,500 square feet of net rentable area in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
What does NRA stand for?
NRA stands for Net Rentable Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRA
We have 206 other meanings of NRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Ronin Award
- NATO Refugees Agency
- Natural Resource Area
- Natural Resources and Agriculture (various organizations)
- Naval Radio Activity (US Navy)
- Naval Reserve Association
- Navy Reporting Activity
- Neatkariga Rita Avize (Latvian: Independent Morning Newspaper)
- Neighborhood Retail Alliance
- Net Rate Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
292 Madison Avenue is currently 100% occupied with approximately 60% of the building's net rentable area set to expire over the next six years.
The buildings feature a combined net rentable area of 47,400 square feet and are centrally air-conditioned.