The value of gross assets and net operating assets to be acquired are estimated at pounds 46.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Net Operating Assets
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- National Optometric Association
- National Orientation Agency (Nigeria)
- Natural Ontological Attitude (philosophy)
- Naturaleza Organización y Ambiente (Spanish: Nature and Environment Organization; Guatemala)
- Naturally Occurring Asbestos
- Nature Of Action
- Nature of Address (Cisco)
- Naval Operating Areas
- Navy Open Architecture (US Navy)
- Nebraska Optometric Association
- Network Optical Access (Digital Lightwave)
- Network Outsourcing Association
- Networked Office Appliance (Ricoh)
- Nevada Optometric Association
- New Obligation Authority
- New Obligational Authority
- New Operational Automation System (Japan)
- New Orleans Arena
- New Orleans Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Night of Artists (event and magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It introduces the concept of return on net operating assets (RNOA) as the core measure of operating performance and clearly separates the effects of leverage and operating decisions.
2million, and its net operating assets at the end of the year were pounds 5.
The debt-free consideration will not exceed $40 million and is subject to adjustment based on actual net operating assets at completion.
6 percent return on net operating assets, versus the national group's 38.