At present, the Emirates Financial Towers parking lot can accommodate 1,191 cars and occupies a net internal area of 297,150 square feet.
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for Net Internal Area (internal building space)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Irrigation Administration (Philippines)
- Nature Improvement Area (Natural England; UK)
- Nature in Art (UK museum)
- Naval Intelligence Assessment
- Navy Industrial Association
- Nearest International Airport
- Neoplasia Intra-Epitelial Anal (Portugese)
- Neotropical Ichthyological Association (est. 1989)
- Nerd Intelligence Agency
- Net Income Attributable
- Network Indicate Address
- Network Infrastructure Administration
- Network Interface Adapter
- Neural Impulse Actuator (brain-computer interface)
- Neuromuscular Integrative Action (mind-body-spirit fitness technique)
- Nevis Island Administration
- New Indo-Aryan (linguistics)
- New Iraqi Army
- Newcastle International Airport (England; also see NCL)
- Nigerian Institute of Architects (est. 1960)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6m to 9m with two storey offices providing approximately 7,000sqft of net internal area.
Offering a net internal area of 2,164 sq ft (201 square metres), the brick-built property in King Street benefits from gas-fired central heating aluminium double glazing.
With a net internal area of 16,470sq ft over three floors, unit N is available for letting at pounds 16 per sq ft.
It is anticipated the two to three storey development will provide a net internal area of 32,300 sq ft to provide flexible office units of between 3,000 sq ft and 5,000 sq ft, with underground and surface parking.
Offering a net internal area of 1,031 sq ft, the premises in Park Road are suitable for a variety of uses including health-related or a day nursery.
The tenants, who were represented by Martin Bloomer Associates, took a new five year Lease term of a property having a net internal area of just under 1300 sq ft.
Accommodation includes multiple offices and staff facilities with a net internal area of 313m2 (3369ft2).