AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS New York-based outsourced aircraft and aviation operating solutions provider Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: AAWW) said it has posted a 23% increase in adjusted net income attributable to common stockholders for the fourth quarter of 2012, with adjusted net income rising to USD 48.
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for Net Income Attributable
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Investigation Agency (India)
- National Irrigation Administration (Philippines)
- Nature Improvement Area (Natural England; UK)
- Nature in Art (UK museum)
- Naval Intelligence Assessment
- Navy Industrial Association
- Nearest International Airport
- Neoplasia Intra-Epitelial Anal (Portugese)
- Neotropical Ichthyological Association (est. 1989)
- Nerd Intelligence Agency
- Net Internal Area (internal building space)
- Network Indicate Address
- Network Infrastructure Administration
- Network Interface Adapter
- Neural Impulse Actuator (brain-computer interface)
- Neuromuscular Integrative Action (mind-body-spirit fitness technique)
- Nevis Island Administration
- New Indo-Aryan (linguistics)
- New Iraqi Army
- Newcastle International Airport (England; also see NCL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Net income attributable to Phoenix New Media was RMB11.
For the quarter ended September 30, 2003, net income attributable to common shares was $35,000, or $0.
Net income attributable to shareholders recorded a year-over-year increase of 41.