9 percent of their net earnings from self-employment.
What does NESE stand for?
NESE stands for Net Earnings from Self-Employment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NESE
We have 2 other meanings of NESE in our Acronym Attic
- National Entomology Scent Detecting Canine Association
- North East South Dakota Community Action Program
- New England School Development Council
- NESTOR Shielding and Dosimetry Improvement Program, UK
- National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (US NOAA)
- National Environmental Satellite, Data and Information Service/Satellite Analysis Branch
- National Economic and Social Development Office (Dublin, Ireland)
- National Economic and Social Development Plan (Thailand)
- National Environmental Data Referral Service
- Nursing Education and Staff Development Service
- Network Engineering System Engineering
- New England School of English (Cambridge, MA)
- New England Spiritual Ensemble (African American spirituals)
- New England String Ensemble (est. 1993)
- Non-Ejection Seat Endurance
- National Economic, Social and Environmental Data Bank
- Naval Electronic Systems Engineering Activity
- New England Solar Energy Association (est. 1974)
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- Naval Electronic Systems Engineering Activity Detachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
This treatment is in contrast to that of a general partner, LLC member, or sole proprietor, for whom net earnings from self-employment include any trade or business income and a partner's distributive share of income from a trade or business carried on by the partnership (Sec.
Self-Employment and Social Security Tax Net earnings from self-employment are community property income split 50% between each partner unless the partners have a domestic partnership agreement that provides otherwise, and net earnings from self-employment are split between each partner in calculating the self-employment tax.
38) In addition, in order to count as income from self employment, an item must qualify as net earnings from self-employment ("NESE").
Self-employment taxes must be paid and filed on Schedule SE (Form 1040) if the net earnings from self-employment were $400 or more.
Wage Base for Social Security Taxes For 2005, the Social Security portion of FICA and self-employment taxes will apply to the first $90,000 of wages and/or net earnings from self-employment (up from $87,900 in 2002).
In Renkemeyer, Campbell & Weaver, LLP, (1) the issues before the Tax Court were whether a special allocation of a limited liability partnership's (LLP's) income to an S corporation for 2004 should be disallowed and whether the LLP's income allocated to its three attorney partners for 2004 and 2005, as adjusted, was eligible for the exclusion from net earnings from self-employment under Sec.
In addition, one-half of the self-employment tax (computed without regard to this deduction) can be deducted in computing net earnings from self-employment.