For example, several units had not been trained to standard on critical NBC tasks such as administering the Nerve Agent Antidote Kit (NAAK), drinking water from a canteen in mission-oriented protective posture (MOPP) 4, and reporting an NBC attack over the radio using the NBC reporting standard.
What does NAAK stand for?
NAAK stands for Nerve Agent Antidote Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Automated Archival Information Retrieval System (South Africa)
- National Association of Approved Internet Services (UK)
- North American Association of Inventory Services (est. 1981)
- National Association of African Journalists (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Agricultural Journalists (est. 1952; Bryan, TX)
- North American Actuarial Journal
- North American Agricultural Journalists
- National Arab American Journalists Association
- North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency (Darwin, Australia)
- North American Association of Jewish High Schools
- North American Australian Kelpie Registry (Bluejacket, OK)
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy
- National Association of Applied Linguistics (Russia)
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Lanka
- Network of Alabama Academic Libraries (Alabama Commission on Higher Education)
- North American Academy of Liturgy
- Norwegian Association for Adult Learning
- N-Acetylated Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- North Australian Aboriginal Legal Aid Service
- North American Agreement on Labour Cooperation (North American Free Trade Agreement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meridian's currently fielded Mark I Nerve Agent Antidote Kits require a separate injection for each of two antidotes used for protection against chemical nerve agents.
The company's Mark I Nerve Agent Antidote Kit, currently used by military personnel, involves a separate auto-injector for each of the two antidotes used for nerve agent protection.