Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation 2011; epub ahead of print Background: Dietary phosphorus intake is usually restricted in dialysis patients but the associations of dietary phosphorus intake with mortality in moderate chronic kidney disease (CKD) are unknown.
What does NDT stand for?
NDT stands for Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDT
We have 71 other meanings of NDT in our Acronym Attic
- Namibia Development Trust
- National Debate Tournament
- National Development Team (UK)
- National Disability Team (UK)
- National Dredging Team (US EPA)
- Natural Dessicated Thyroid (medication)
- Natural Disturbance Type (forestry industry)
- Navigational Development Technique
- Nederlands Dans Theater (Netherlands Dance Theatre)
- Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicist)
- Net Data Throughput
- Network Diagnostic Tester
- Network Diagnostic Tool
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment
- Neurological Developmental Treatment
- New Decision Therapy (New York, NY)
- New Dimensions in Technology, Inc.
- New Distributors Training
- Newfoundland Daylight Time (GMT-0230)
- Niederdruck Turbine (German: Low-Pressure Turbine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These results, published in the international September issue of the journal Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, suggest that night home hemodialysis, an intensive dialysis of six- to eight-hour sessions for up to seven times a week, may be a "bridge to transplant" or a "suitable alternative" to transplant should a patient be too high risk for a transplant or not be able to get a living or deceased donor as the organ shortage continues.
Published in Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, the study followed a total of 1,239 patients for up to 12 years.
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 22, 1955-1962.
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 23, 1690-1696.
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 21, 2005-2008.
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 23(3), 789-791.
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 20(1), 147-154.