Kathmandu (Nepal), June 21 (Xinhua-ANI): The state power utility, Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), has decided to reduce the power cuts duration to 42 hours from the existing 49 hours a week effective from Thursday.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for Nepal Electricity Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- National Energy Act of 1978
- National Energy Administration (various locations)
- National Enterprise Academy (UK)
- National Environment Agency (Singapore)
- National Erectors Association
- Naval Exercise Area
- Near-Earth Asteroid
- Nearly Everything Anonymous (12 Step Program for Recovery)
- Negative Electron Affinity
- Nelson and Albemarle Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plant was announced in 1994 following Nepal's privatization of the power sector, previously monopolized by the state-owned Nepal Electricity Authority.
Meanwhile, the state-owned Nepal Electricity Authority has said that the country is expected to experience such power-cuts everyday in the next few weeks.
High ranking officials from Nepal Electricity Authority and Upper Tamakoshi Hydro Power Company have been found guilty of nepotism while selecting a handful of consultants and contractors for civil, hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical works under the project, said a source requesting anonymity.