FNCCI President Kush Kumar Joshi, Nepal Bar Association President Prem Bahadur Khadka along with actors Madan Krishna Shrestha and Hari Bansha Acharya addressed the gathering.
What does NEBA stand for?
NEBA stands for Nepal Bar Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEBA
We have 29 other meanings of NEBA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Energy Benefits
- Non-Enzymatic Browning reaction
- North East Bab (United Arab Emirates)
- North Equatorial Belt
- Number Entry Button
- NASA Employees Benefit Association
- National Electronic Billers Alliance (San Francisco, CA)
- National Elevator Bargaining Association (Teaneck, NJ)
- National Employee Benefits Administration
- National Ethical Breeders Association
- Net Environmental Benefit Analysis
- New England Bankcard Association
- New England Basketball Association
- New England Booksellers Association
- Nippon Electric Big-Stores Association (Japan)
- North East Bass Association (fishing)
- NorthEast Baseball Alliance
- National Exchange Bank and Trust (Fond du Lac, WI)
- New England Business and Technology Association
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
html ("The active Nepal Bar Association frequently castigated the [Supreme] [C]ourt for its supine verdicts during the period of direct rule.
He ruled that the issue had raised "some complex" constitutional questions and asked the Nepal Bar Association to send the names of two senior judges for the amicus curie.
Rameshwor Upadhyaya, chairman of PAPAD - the umbrella body of Nepal Professors' Association, Nepal Bar Association, Nepal Medical Association, Nepal Teachers' Union, Nepal Journalists' Asso-ciation and Nepal Engi-neers' Association - has stressed on the need for unity and consensus am-ong political parties.
Meanwhile, Nepal Bar Association expressed concern over the donation drive and other "provocative activities" being carried out across the country.
Former Chairman of Nepal Bar Association Bishwa Kant Mainali also opposed the idea of ethnic federalism in view of the diverse ethnic groups and their populations.
Neither of them acted according to the spirit of the interim constitution, Nepal Bar Association Chairman Bishwokant Mainali told the Post.