In 1992 a large group of entrepreneurs (107) formed the Nepal Association of Foreign Employment Agencies (NAFEA; presently Nepal Association of United Foreign Employment Agencies- NAUFEA) which was instrumental in voicing its concern about the lack of Regulations, and in pushing forward the issue and designing them.
What does NAFEA stand for?
NAFEA stands for Nepal Association of Foreign Employment Agencies (Nepal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFEA
We have 1 other meaning of NAFEA in our Acronym Attic
- NAF Data Interface System
- North American Farmers Direct Marketing Association
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- National Airborne Field Experiment (Australia)
- National Association for Female Executives
- National Association of Forensic Economics
- Non-Advanced Further Education (UK)
- Not Another Font Editor
- National Association for the Education and Advancement of Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese Americans
- National Association of Finnish Energy Agencies (Turku, Finland)
- National Association of Farmer Elected Committees
- National Aviation Facilities Experimental Center
- Naval Air Facility El Centro (US DoD)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- North American Fund for Environmental Cooperation
- Northeast Asia Foundation for Education & Culture
- National Agency for Export Development (Indonesia)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd
- National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- National Alliance for Emotional Health