The first dealer package includes two Redring shotgun sights, three neoprene covers and one hat, valued at $429.
What does NPRN stand for?
NPRN stands for Neoprene
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NPRN
We have 6 other meanings of NPRN in our Acronym Attic
- Network Performance Report Message (Hekimian)
- New Proposal for Rule Making (methadone treatment)
- Nocturnal Penile Rigidity Monitoring (erectile dysfunction)
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount (satellite antenna)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Notice of Public Rule Making
- National Paranormal Research; Nashville (Nashville, TN)
- National Physiotherapy Research Network (UK)
- National Port Readiness Network
- Nebraska Public Radio Network
- Nonprofit Resource Network (Millersville University; Lancaster, PA)
- Number Portability Reaching Number (telecommunication standard to identify different service providers)
- National Port Readiness Network Steering Group
- National Port Readiness Network Working Group
- N-Terminal Protease
- National Performance Review Office
- National Photographers' Rights Organization
- National Public Radio Online
- Naval Petroleum Reserves Office
- Naval Plant Representative Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available in three UK shoe sizes: Small (3–4), Medium (5–6) and Large (7–8) Super–cosy & comfy house boots made from genuine Merino wool Neoprene Heat Gloves LOCK in your natural body warmth with these lightweight, fingerless gloves.
99 PLUS P&P & Ankle Boots BOTH boots are made from high quality, waterproof neoprene to ensure your feet stay warm and dry.
A line of standard and custom flat drive belts made of neoprene or isoprene for vacuum cleaners and sweepers, conveyors and various industrial and commercial products is available from Flexaust.
com [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Main Street Dancewear Split-sole jazz neoprene boot $39.