He spent a lifetime devoted to helping children and was involved in the creation of the neonatal special care unit at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
What does NSCU stand for?
NSCU stands for Neonatal Special Care Unit (medical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSCU
We have 8 other meanings of NSCU in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Security Coordination Team (US Navy name for the group Red Cell)
- Naval Special Clearance Team (US Navy mine countermeasures)
- Non-Stationary Charge Transport
- Nebraska Speech Communication and Theatre Association
- Nevada State Cable Telecommunications Association
- Northern Somerset County Target Association (Jerome, Pennsylvania)
- Native Studies Curriculum and Teacher Development (Alaska)
- National Short Course Training Programme
- National Strategy to Combat Terrorist Travel
- National Science Council of Taiwan
- New South Credit Union (Knoxville, TN)
- Newborn Special Care Unit (Hawaii)
- North Shore Credit Union (est. 1941; various locations; British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Savings Credit Union (Canada)
- Nursing Skilled Care Unit
- Nova Scotia Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation
- National Standard for Commercial Vessels
- National School Counseling Week
- National Stage Combat Workshop
- National Study of the Changing Workforce
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study looked at how vocal music decreases stress by analyzing autonomic and motor responses in 13 premature infants at the Massachusetts General Hospital Neonatal Special Care Unit.
Without the neonatal special care unit at Glan Clwyd Hospital they wouldn''t be here today and neither would I.