Chang and colleagues suggested that the source of an outbreak in an intensive care nursery was pet dogs owned by nursing staff who worked in the neonatal intensive care unit (NfCU).
What does NICU stand for?
NICU stands for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NICU
We have 28 other meanings of NICU in our Acronym Attic
- New Information and Communication Technology
- New Island Conservation Trust (Falkland Islands)
- National Information and Communications Technology Australia (est. 2002)
- National Insurance Crime Training Academy (Des Plaines, IL)
- Northern Indiana Commuter Transportation District
- Non-Islet Cell Tumour-Induced Hypoglycemia (endocrine disease)
- Naha International Container Terminal, Inc. (Naha, Okinawa, Japan)
- Northern Illinois Commuter Transportation Initiative (Wheaton, IL)
- National Information Communication Technology Strategy (Azerbaijan)
- National Information & Communication Technology Strategic Plan (Mauritius)
- Nepal International Consumers Union (Nepal)
- Network Interface Control Unit (Hekimian)
- Neurointensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Neurotrauma Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit (various locations)
- North Island Credit Union (San Diego, CA)
- North Island Financial Union (also seen as North Island Financial Credit Union; aka NIFCU; California)
- Neuroscience ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Continuous EEG (Electroencephalography) and Evoked Potential
- National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects
Samples in periodicals archive:
Success Stories from Individual Hospitals Improving Central-Line Care in Neonates In 1995, the neonatal intensive care unit (ICU) at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, underwent substantial expansion.