The authors estimated relative risks of stillbirth, neonatal death, and post neonatal death associated with SSRI use during pregnancy taking into account maternal characteristics and previous psychiatric hospitalization.
What does NND stand for?
NND stands for Neonatal Death
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NND
We have 23 other meanings of NND in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal National Commission for UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Nearest-Neighbor Coefficient of Variation (habitat preservation)
- National Network of Community Watches
- New New Club World (British Airways)
- No Name-Calling Week
- Norwegian National Council of Women
- NPA NXX Coordination Worksheet
- National Number Dialing
- National Nut Day
- Naval Net Depot (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compared with infants born to an optimum-weight mother, those born to an overweight mother had 20% higher odds of neonatal death (odds ratio, 1.
On the day of delivery and the next day, the odds of neonatal death were increased 1.
The Lights Of Love evening will be hosted by Sands, the stillbirth and neonatal death charity.
Critique of a meta-analysis by Wax and colleagues which has claimed that there is a three-times greater risk of neonatal death among babies without congenital anomalies planned to be born at home.
In addition, the report found links between stillbirths and neonatal deaths and age.
Sharon Williams, of Stewart Street, Nuneaton, is taking on the challenge to raise the profile of the Coventry and District SANDS (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society) charity, which is run by bereaved parents who offer support and advice to other bereaved parents.