All funds raised will go to the Nait charity which supports families and provides information about the rare genetic disorder neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia.
What does NAIT stand for?
NAIT stands for Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (platelet equivalent of HDN blood bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAIT
We have 13 other meanings of NAIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Investigative and Security Regulators
- National Association of Impala Super Sport Owners
- Nara Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
- National Australian Institute of Science and Technology (est. 1992)
- NASA Accident Investigation Team
- National Alliance for Infusion Therapy
- National Association of Independent Truckers, Inc.
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- Naval Air Intermediate Training (US Navy)
- NCLEX Alternate Item Test (Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC)
- North American Integrated Technologies, Inc.
- North American Islamic Trust
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northwest Automotive Industry Tradeshow
- National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority (Sri Lanka)
- National Association of Independent Travel Agents
- North Alabama International Trade Association (est. 1983; Huntsville, AL)
- North American Indian Tennis Association
- National Association of Independent Travel Agencies (the Philippines)
- Naval Air Intermediate Training Command (US Navy)