The value of this series is its description of a true, modern era, large general population of how high metastatic risk bladder cancer patients fare when they do not receive neo-adjuvant chemotherapy.
What does NEO stand for?
NEO stands for Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEO
We have 94 other meanings of NEO in our Acronym Attic
- Nurse Executives of New Zealand (national forum)
- Named Executive Officer
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Earth Observations (US NASA)
- National Engineering Organization
- National Exchange Officer
- NATO Eyes Only (NATO security classification)
- Near Earth Object
- Near Earth Objects Information Center
- Nelson Email Organizer
- Network Element Object
- Network Enterprise Objects (Sun)
- Network-Enabled Operations
- New Earth Organization (Buck Rogers RPG)
- New Economic Order
- New Employee Orientation
- New Engine Option (aviation)
- Newly Elected Official (various organizations)
- Nissan Ecology Oriented (engine technology)
- Non Ejaculatory Orgasm
Samples in periodicals archive:
6,8,17) Of these, only metastatic disease, tumour size >10 cm, and poor response to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy have consistently been associated with poor outcome.
The patient was offered neo-adjuvant chemotherapy followed by oesophagectomy.
The overall consensus was that neo-adjuvant chemotherapy can induce liver damage but that there are few clinical consequences if patients are not overtreated.
Multicenter trial of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy followed by extrapleural pneumonectomy in malignant pleural mesothelioma.
Four hundred and ninety-six patients with invasive breast cancer were identified and exclusions were made for patients undergoing neo-adjuvant chemotherapy.