Vorster obtained a Masters degree in Research Psychology at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, and BA Honours (Psychology cum laude) and BA (Communication Science) at the University of Johannesburg.
What does NMMU stand for?
NMMU stands for Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (South Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NMMU in our Acronym Attic
- National Minority Medical Suppliers Association
- New Mexico Museum of Space History (Alamogordo, NM)
- Nuclear Materials Management and Safeguards System (U. S. Department of Energy database of nuclear material)
- National Museum of Marine Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- N-Methyl-M-Toluidine (chemistry)
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport
- Nicholas Manual Muscle Tester
- National Marine Mammal Tissue Bank (NOAA Office of Protected Resources)
- National Micro-Mini Tractor Pullers Association
- National Malaria Medium Term Strategic Plan (Tanzania)
- Nelliyadi Madiya Maha Vidyalayam (school in Sri Lanka)
- Near-Millimeter Wave
- National Mining and Metal Workers Union
- National Museums and Monuments of Zimbabwe
- National Management Network (UK)
- National Monitoring Network
- National Moth Night (UK)
- Nationwide Mortgage News
- New Media Network (Columbia, MO)
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faulkner will participate in a free and open-to-the-public forum alongside industry experts including Professor Maarten De Wit from the Africa Earth Observatory Network at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Professor Terry Engelder from Penn State University, Saliem Fakir, Head of the Living Planet Unit at World Wildlife Fund, and Jonathan Deal, Chairperson of the Treasure the Karoo Action Group.
Resensent: Helize van Vuuren Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Port Elizabeth
Summary: Representatives from the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU), the Moi University, in Kenya, and the Ecole Superieure des Communications de Tunis, in Tunisia, on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to cooperate in the research and development of optical fibre technologies.
Corresponding Author: Nkqubela Ruxwana MTech Doctoral Candidate Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University PO Box 2461 Pretoria 0001 SOUTH AFRICA email: Nkqubz@yahoo.
Savo Heleta is the author of "Not My Turn to Die: Memoirs of a Broken Childhood in Bosnia" (March 2008, AMACOM Books, New York) and a postgraduate student in Conflict Transformation and Management at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Department of Health Sciences, University of York, UK David A Richards, PhD, BSc, RN Rachel Richardson, MA, MBA University of Manchester, UK Timothy J Bradshaw, MPhil, BSc, RGN, RMN Hilary Mairs, MSc, BA, DipCOT Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, E Cape Essie Ricks, MCur, BCurHons, RGN, RCN, RNE, RNA Johanita Strumpher, DCur, MCur, BCurHons, RGN, RM, RPN, RCN, RAdvPN Eastern Cape Department of Health, Kwazakhele Community Health Clinic, Nelson Mandela Metropole, E Cape Nolan Williams, BCurHons Corresponding author: D A Richards (dr17@york.
Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Mark Watson, Department of Psychology, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, PO Box 77000, Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa (e-mail: mark.