Just 24 percent said they neither agree nor disagree, 7 percent said they somewhat disagree, while 2 percent said they strongly disagree that this kind of advertising makes it more relevant.
What does NAND stand for?
NAND stands for Neither Agree Nor Disagree (surveys)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAND
- North American Numbering Council
- North Atlantic Nickel Corp. (stock symbol; Canada)
- North American Natural Casing Association (New York, New York)
- North American Network of Cities of Asylum (Las Vegas, NV)
- NANolithography using Chemically Amplified Resists
- Non-Adrenergic, Non-Cholinergic Excitatory
- North Atlantic Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
- National Association of Non Custodial Moms, Inc.
- National Association of Noise Control Officials
- National Association of Nurses for Contraception and Sexual Health (UK)
- Nested Analysis and Design
- Non-Alzheimer Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- Not And (electronic logic gate)
- [not an acronym] (formerly North American Nursing Diagnosis Association)
- North American Nuclear Detection Architecture
- New Approach Notified and Designated Organisations (EU notifications, standards and directives)
- North American Network for Democratic Republic of Nepal (Washington, DC)
- National Advisory Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Advisory Neurological Disorders and Stroke Council (US)
- National Association for Nursery Education (now the National Association for the Education of Young Children)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6) Agree 2,137 45 (1) Neither agree nor disagree 1,600 34 (1) Disagree 510 11 (0.
[ ] Strongly agree [ ] Agree [ ] Neither agree nor disagree [ ] Disagree [ ] Strongly disagree Relevant to your work?
The results sent to the Government show: 35%do not understand the new system of VED; 70% agree that having a VED system based on CO2 will influence the type of car purchased; 59% disagree that all cars registered from 2001 should be subject to the new tax system; 56% say the new system for post-2001 cars should be stopped (22% neither agree nor disagree, 19% think it should go ahead); 58%have not seen information about changes relevant to post 2001 cars; 82% agree that road tax is being used as a stealth tax; 35% agree that the new showroomtax willmake a difference to the types of cars people buy, 48% disagree; and 77% agree that backdating the road tax changes will damage the value of some used cars meaning that people will keepolder cars for longer.
56% say the new system for post 2001 cars should be stopped (22% neither agree nor disagree,19% think it should go ahead).
Strongly agree - 37% Agree - 38% Neither agree nor disagree - 11% Disagree - 10% Strongly disagree - 3% Christmas goes on for too long?
36 All others (3) 52 12 36 Hours of professional development for computers No professional development 47 10 43 Up to 16 hours 65 7 28 17 hours or more 61 8 32 Agrees with "I am reasonably familiar and comfortable with using computers" Strongly or somewhat agree 60 8 32 Neither agree nor disagree 53 14 33 Strongly or somewhat 48 8 45 disagree Student-to-computer ratio (4) With computers in classroom Less than 4 69 8 23 4 to less than 8 67 6 27 8 to less than 16 62 3 35 16 or greater 55 5 40 No computers in classroom 39 13